Dienstag, 6. Mai 2008

RHYMES OVERFLOWIN (1994)



  1. I got Style
  2. Terror N Yo Era
  3. Put U N Check
  4. I'm Raging
  5. Spilling What I'm Feelin
  6. Rugged Land
  7. Unbearable
  8. Leaking iLL Spillz
  9. Rhymes Overflowin
  10. Gettin iLL wit Da Skillz
  11. Here 2 Bring Da Trauma
  12. Doing Much Damage on Da mic
  13. IntercityMayhiem
  14. Obstruction Of Justice


The Trauma Center - I got Style.wma
The Trauma Center - Rugged Land.wma
The Trauma Center - Rhymes Overflowin.wma

Right click and save as.. Enjoy!




6 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Awesome tracks, once again much respect to you !! It's a pity that none of the tracks has known a wax release...

Unknown hat gesagt…

Please let me know where I can get some of this on wax especially that thick click 12" anyone know where???

ral278 hat gesagt…

mad props for your dope tracks! hopefully can lay my hands on that thick click-12" soon!

peez

traumacenter hat gesagt…

Thanks for your feedback!

the 12" are in the process of being reprinted and distributed again.

Please stay tuned!

nd

Mad hat gesagt…

Damn i want to buy that albums as well , let me know how can i send u money with pypal akaunt..

Peace

Anonym hat gesagt…

mad human: thanks for the props! you can get the cds from dj rocksteady himself:

shephatiah2001@yahoo.com


thanks for the support!